[gha] Fwd: Re: Some Thoughts after the VOA Interview - hedva

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:43:33 +0300

*veru dear Dr. Cook,
* *I am Hedva, and I wanted to say some things, although probably limited - as I didn't have the opportunity to read your books, as well as the new book - and many congratulations. From what I read from the GHA news, I'm totally for these ideas, I think that history shows us that ideologies, properly distributed among a lot of people, can sweep masses - in this instance - for wonderful ideas and behaviors.

However, let me ask you and the heads of peace ideologies, which I totally embrace - Im sorry I don't do more, because of medical problems in my family. My remarks are the following, and maybe they are futile, as I didn't read your books and don't know things in their totality.

Do you mention, or consider, the terrible obstacles in today's economy? the lack of employment, even in more technological advanced countries, and of course in developing countries, which bring to social unrest and violence?? Do you consider in your theory how to deal with these issues, because if you don't, even if your ideals - and I hope to God they do - pervail in human society, that would be only for a while, if one does not make plans to better the Socio economical structure

Do you consider the obstacle of terrible ambition to rule others , maybe an outcome of poverty and maybe not, of terror groups and dictators?? these are great impediments towards a peace striving world. These are today's danger.

These are only two examples of perils of today, but every leader - and you all are, wonderful thinkers of humanity - should pay attention and give much thought to these problems, as only an upper ideology might go to a dead-end. I really hope not.

Dr. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach
hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*