[gha] Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: discussion and approval of the updated contents of GHA 's new book ---- until October 14 inclusive A remark by hedva

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:14:12 +0000

Dear friends in GHA.   For those who are informed about the global reach and
designs of the superpower, the single mention of the Pentagon is very
appropriate.  One cannot pursue, study, or establish peace if one is not clear
about the facts.  And the fact is that the single greatest destroyer of peace
in the world today is the U.S. and the Pentagon.  This is the view of all the
best scholars who are not propaganda stooges for the empire.  I highly
recommend all of the following documented and informed studies if we are to get
clear about why the Pentagon should be mentioned in any informed peace document:

     Noam Chomsky, Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance.
      F. William Engdahl, Full Spectrum Dominance: Totalitarian Democracy in
the New World Order.
      Pepe Escobar, Globalistan: How the Globalized World is Dissolving into
Liquid War.
      Greg Grandin, Empire's Workshop: Latin American, the United States, and
the Rise of the New Imperialism.
      Michael Hardt and Antonio Negri,  Empire.
      Michael Parenti, The Face of Imperialism.
      James Petras and Henry Veltmeyer, Empire with Imperialism: The
Globalizing Dynamics of Neo-liberal Capitalism.
      John Perkins, The Secret History of the American Empire.
      Nick Turse, The Changing Face of Empire: Special Ops, Drones, Spies,
Proxy Fighters, Secret Bases, and Cyberwarfare.

IF anyone finishes these books and still thinks that the U.S. drive to global
empire is not the central problem that must be mentioned in all discussions
about the way to peace, there are many more such books, by top scholars, that I
can also recommend.

In peace and hope,

Glen Martin

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc.
(www.wcpa.biz<http://www.wcpa.biz/>,
www.worldparliament-gov.org<http://www.worldparliament-gov.org>)
President, Institute on World Problems
(www.worldproblems.net<http://www.worldproblems.net/>)
Professor of Philosophy, Radford University
(www.radford.edu/gmartin<http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>)