[gha] Congratulations to Bruce and Mary with the wedding

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 19:51:06 +0400

Dear Bruce, Dear Mary,

On behalf of the GHA I am happy to congratulate you on your wedding and wish
you good health, love and happiness in harmony!

We hope that Mary will be the ally of Bruce in its great peacemaking and
educational work in the GHA. Joint creativity for the sake of high ideals of
harmony, as you know, deeply strengthens the family.

At present, please, accept from GHA a bouquet of roses in form of heart for
your happy wedding!

With love the best harmony wishes for your family,

Leo,
GHA President

JPEG image