[gha-peace] Re: Two holocausts+++Science to get rid of their repetition

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glennsankatsing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'Ernesto Kahan'" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Takis Ioannides'" <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'PEACE ART AND CULTURE'" <peacepax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 16:57:34 +0300

Re: Two holocausts+++Science to get rid of their repetition Dear Glenn,

We, the GGHA, are very grateful to you for your deep solidarity and compassion for the victims of the historical, past and present, Holocausts, including the Donbass, which you very worthily remember and do not forget about them selfishly. You are absolutely right about the three centuries of the Black Holocaust in the slavery of America, which included the Holocaust of more than 10 million American Indians, destroyed, expelled from their territories and herded in their remnants into modern democratic concentration camps - democratic reservations with the deprivation of almost all rights and freedoms.

We will be happy to publish your wonderful, honest response to history on the page of our project, dedicated to the GGHA 17th anniversary on February 15 and directed against all militaristic Holocausts of the past, present and future, excluding all of them on the base of the “Spherons Global Peace MegaScience” (SGPM):
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1026

This fundamental science of global peace, created over 17 years in the GGHA by the joint efforts of hundreds of scientists from more than 50 countries, is gradually gaining worldwide recognition, as evidenced by the International Prize Poster 2021 of our article in the attachment, published here: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=964.

Your wonderful response will be published in the coming days, as I am now very busy “digesting”, translating into Russian and publishing the wonderful, solidarity with Donbass and Russia, responses and recommended solidarity articles by Lana Yang, Bruce, Don, Heinrich and many other of our members and friends.

Sincerely,
Best wishes of global peace from spherons harmony,
Warm regards,

Leo

Dr. Leo Semashko:
-State Councilor of St.  Petersburg, Russia; RANH Professor;
-Philosopher, Sociologist, Cybernetician and Peacemaker from Harmony;
-Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA) Founder (2005) and H/President (2016);
-Director, GHA Website "Peace from Spherons Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org;
         Editor, the GGHA 10 books for 16 years, including:
-Anti-Nuclear Manifesto, 2020: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=908
-Gandhica, 2019: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=848;
-Global    Peace    Science of the Spherons, (GPSS), 2016:
http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf;
- I Know How To Build A Society Without War/Violence, 2020, Final interview:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=964;
-Personal page: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253
and: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000 .