[gha-peace] Our work with your congratulations, translations, poems, and other contributions

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mgiep@xxxxxxxxxx, wagingpeace@xxxxxxxx, iaewp.ngo.un@xxxxxxxxx, fdorrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ekta.rajagopal@xxxxxxxxx, crg.online@xxxxxxxxx, crgeditor@xxxxxxxxx, monique@xxxxxxxxxx, "Cercle Univ. Ambassadeurs de la Paix" <univ.ambassadorpeacecircle@xxxxxxxxx>, “Panthéon Universel de la Poésie” <pantheonuniverseldelapoesie@xxxxxxxxxx>, mairead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, avery.john.s@xxxxxxxxx, Ernesto Kahan <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, “Hasina Parvin” <hasina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, anamkumar2@xxxxxxxxx, "maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ashokchakravarthy Tholana <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>, pravatkumar.dhal@xxxxxxxxx, theamarierobert@xxxxxx, Prof Bishnu Pathak <pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx>, Michael Ellis <mindquest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bernces1@xxxxxxxxx" <bernces1@xxxxxxxxx>, iaewp.ng@xxxxxxxxx, "nmlarik@xxxxxxxxxxx" <nmlarik@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "steveamoah@xxxxxxxxx" <steveamoah@xxxxxxxxx>, "roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx" <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>, "delasnievedaspet@xxxxxxxxx" <delasnievedaspet@xxxxxxxxx>, "guy.crequie@xxxxxxxxxx" <guy.crequie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "moriikae@xxxxxxxxx" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>, "hhabyarimanaheli@xxxxxxxxx" <hhabyarimanaheli@xxxxxxxxx>, "ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx" <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>, "arvind.mahapatra@xxxxxxxxx" <arvind.mahapatra@xxxxxxxxx>, Andrei Kozhev <andrei.kozhev@xxxxxxxxx>, Никита Равочкин <nickravochkin@xxxxxxx>, Diego Lucio Rapoport <diego.rapoport@xxxxxxxxx>, mdthomas53@xxxxxxxxx, psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx, DON HANK <zoilaNdon@xxxxxxx>, russellbbentley@xxxxxxxxx, mbren@xxxxxxxx, diana.johnstone@xxxxxxxxxx, "Dimitris P. Kraniotis" <dkraniotis@xxxxxxxx>, navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx, Randhir Kumar Gautam <randhir.gautam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 15:01:08 +0300

Our work with your congratulations, translations, poems, and other contributions

Dear GGHA members, friends,

Many thanks for your warm congratulations on our glorious GGHA 17th birthday.

Special thanks to all our poets who sent us the genial poems on this occasion. Also a special thanks to our wonderful translators for the painstaking translation of our 81st project (25 pages with pictures) into French, German, Greek, Spanish, Urdu and other languages. Just one urgent request to all translators who haven't inserted pictures of this project into their translationPLEASE INSERT THE PICTURES OF THIS PROJECT INTO YOUR TRANSLATION! I do not understand these languages, so it is very difficult for me to do this, I can make a mistake with their place and ruin your translation. So please do this easy job for you and send your translations to me with pictures and your additional necessary information to publish them.

We are waiting for all your congratulations and congratulatory poems until February 20. All of them will be published gradually on our website, on the “GGHA 17th Anniversary” page in English and Russian (in my translation) languages, in order to keep them for the history of unique global peacemaking based on the unprecedented “Spherons Global Peace Megascience”, opening the Gandhian Nonviolence Era here:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1039
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=944

All translations of the 81st projects will also be published in the corresponding linguistic segments of our site. Let me remind you that it has 16 linguistic segments, indicated by national flags on the main page of the site: https://peacefromharmony.org.

Along with this, our “Competition of the Cognitive Peace Poetry” continues dedicated to our “Spherons Global Peace Megascience” as the only key resource and decisive condition to achieve and ensure the humanity global peace in the 21st century. Already about 20 outstanding poets from many countries have expressed their desire to participate in it, although they have not yet fully understood our Contest unique meaning and enlightenment goal. The Contest key condition clarification based on the analysis and evaluation of the submitted poems results will be formulated, sent and published on the Contest page in two languages:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1040
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=945

As you can see, the GGHA Board and Contest Jury have a lot of work, so please understand us and have a little patience. Thanks for understanding.

Best wishes,

Leo

Dr. Leo Semashko:
-State Councilor of St.  Petersburg, Russia; RANH Professor;
-Philosopher, Sociologist, Cybernetician and Peacemaker from Harmony;
-Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA) Founder (2005) and H/President (2016);
-Director, GHA Website "Peace from Spherons Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org;
         Editor, the GGHA 10 books for 16 years, including:
-Anti-Nuclear Manifesto, 2020: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=908
-Gandhica, 2019: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=848;
-Global    Peace    Science of the Spherons, (GPSS), 2016:
http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf;
- I Know How To Build A Society Without War/Violence, 2020, Final interview:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=964;
-Personal pages: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253
and: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000 .

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru