[gha-peace] Re: Military Spending of countries+++Spherons Global Peace MegaScience for the USA peace survival

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.tetrism76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lana Yang <lanayang@xxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mgiep@xxxxxxxxxx, wagingpeace@xxxxxxxx, iaewp.ngo.un@xxxxxxxxx, fdorrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ekta.rajagopal@xxxxxxxxx, crg.online@xxxxxxxxx, crgeditor@xxxxxxxxx, monique@xxxxxxxxxx, "Cercle Univ. Ambassadeurs de la Paix" <univ.ambassadorpeacecircle@xxxxxxxxx>, “Panthéon Universel de la Poésie” <pantheonuniverseldelapoesie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "monique@xxxxxxxxxx" <monique@xxxxxxxxxx>, ipcnorthindia@xxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, coalitionicp@xxxxxxxxx, globalnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, unac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, UNACpeace@xxxxxxxxx, ipranewsletter@xxxxxxxxx, HeatherFryer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Matt Meyer <mmmsrnb1@xxxxxxxxx>, us.addicted.to.war@xxxxxxxxx, idean@xxxxxxx, pssi@xxxxxxx, IbrahimKocaman@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 17:44:44 +0300

Re: Military Spending of countries+++Spherons Global Peace MegaScience for the USA peace survival Dear Lana,

Thank you very much for the vivid and convincing illustration of the USA totalitarian global militarism, which, undoubtedly, according to the law of self-denial, will soon come to an end. It will make American society think HOW to live on if it wants to survive? The answer to this question can be given by our “Spherons Global Peace MegaScience”, created in the GGHA over 17 years by hundreds of co-authors, including your worthy contribution, for which we are grateful to you and all its co-authors. Your wonderful illustration along with René's controversial response have been posted here: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1026.

Today I will send the final GGHA 17th Anniversary Message on "Security and Peace Based on Peace Science".

Best wishes for your health and peace,

Leo

Dr. Leo Semashko:
-State Councilor of St.  Petersburg, Russia; RANH Professor;
-Philosopher, Sociologist, Cybernetician and Peacemaker from Harmony;
-Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA) Founder (2005) and H/President (2016);
-Director, GHA Website "Peace from Spherons Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org;
         Editor, the GGHA 10 books for 16 years, including:
-Anti-Nuclear Manifesto, 2020: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=908
-Gandhica, 2019: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=848;
-Global    Peace    Science of the Spherons, (GPSS), 2016:
http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf;
- I Know How To Build A Society Without War/Violence, 2020, Final interview:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=964;
-Personal page: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253.