[gha-peace] Happy Birthday GGHA! "Security and Peace" Message

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mgiep@xxxxxxxxxx, wagingpeace@xxxxxxxx, iaewp.ngo.un@xxxxxxxxx, fdorrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ekta.rajagopal@xxxxxxxxx, crg.online@xxxxxxxxx, crgeditor@xxxxxxxxx, monique@xxxxxxxxxx, "Cercle Univ. Ambassadeurs de la Paix" <univ.ambassadorpeacecircle@xxxxxxxxx>, “Panthéon Universel de la Poésie” <pantheonuniverseldelapoesie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "monique@xxxxxxxxxx" <monique@xxxxxxxxxx>, ipcnorthindia@xxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, coalitionicp@xxxxxxxxx, globalnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, unac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, UNACpeace@xxxxxxxxx, ipranewsletter@xxxxxxxxx, HeatherFryer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Matt Meyer <mmmsrnb1@xxxxxxxxx>, us.addicted.to.war@xxxxxxxxx, idean@xxxxxxx, pssi@xxxxxxx, IbrahimKocaman@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 14:01:54 +0300

Happy Birthday GGHA! "Security and Peace" Message

Dear GGHA Members, Friends,

Happy Birthday GGHA! With his 17th, young anniversary, the fruits of which are still ahead! With the age of deep intellectual maturity, that we witnessed in front of all humanity to our higher results: our unprecedented Gandhian "Spherons Global Peace MegaScience" (SGPM), briefly: spheronics. We created it during 17 years of difficult scientific volunteer searches and researches of its 750 coauthors, which no one academy in the world and single Cambridge, Oxford or Harvard was not able to create! Therefore, we have every reason to be proud of our unique intellectual world fruit with a secured endless life of prosperity and development in the entire subsequent history!

I am happy to congratulate all GGHA members with this glorious anniversary and wish all the good health and wisdom to comprehend the endless depths of the historic Gandhian opening of the spherons’ substance as the "greatest force of the humanity nonviolence", providing its survival on the "nuclear abyss edge." We laid in our SGPM – spheronics in 17 years the beginning of a scientific, fundamental understanding of the substance and actors of this genetic, insurmountable force of the humanity nonviolence, unknown to it so far. Only these actors, and no more other, armed with their spheronics science and mastered it in full, will save humanity from militarism with his nuclear suicide in a reasonable, harmonious and nonviolent global peace of spherons, whose victory based on SGPM is inevitable by the end of our century.

All special thanks to our scientists, translators of our recent projects, ingenious poets, especially Ashok Chakravarthy for his outstanding congratulatory poem, to all the GGHA members, who made a decent peace contribution to our anniversary and a list of all 750 SGPM coauthors for 17 years will be later, when we understand all our unprecedented achievements in In fullness.

In conclusion, I give below the excerpt from our Message "Security and Peace" to world leaders in our pre-war time in 2 seconds from the insane aggression of the addicted to war US/NATO alliance against Russia through its Ukrainian taran. Please see the Message completely in attachment and here:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1041
With love,

Dr. Leo Semashko,

GGHA Founder (2005) and Honorary President
-------------------------
GGHA Message
"Security and Peace" to World Leaders

TO Putin and Lavrov:

- You are brilliant diplomats for NATO/War alliance containment.
Please become brilliant diplomats of victory over it (how long can humanity tolerate it?) by asymmetrical "HOW" from "Global Peace Science" (GPS) by creating under your leadership its "soft" victorious weapons/tools:
"Global Peace Academy" at MGIMO,
"Strategic Department of Peace" in the State Duma and
"Second International Peacemaking Front" in BRICS.

They, together with GPS and on its basis, constitute unprecedented, unique tools of global peace, which are fundamentally scientifically substantiated for almost 50 years of its development, verified by world statistics and peacemaking experience in the international GGHA by its 750 coauthors from 50 countries over the past 17 years. They are briefly summarized in the 10-page Security and Peace Message (below or attached).

When you arm yourself with the proposed victorious “soft” tools of global peace, more effective for it than hypersonic missiles, sea-based Poseidon and nuclear triads, then the world community will clearly see WHAT Russia, Putin and Lavrov have “on their minds” and what do they have a "headache"? - ABOUT PEACE! Everyone will understand this without unnecessary assurances, which no one now believes, like us that is correct with the complete devaluation of world trust within the triumph of global confrontation. Then the NATO/West Russophobic fake horror stories will burst like soap bubbles right away, in the bud. Without these global peace “soft” tools of the highest intellectual and scientific caliber, you will not fulfill the civilizational Russian mission of people’s reconciliation, formulated by Dostoevsky more than 140 years ago, and you will not defeat the war drug-addicted US/NATO alliance. Victory over it is strategically possible only on the GPS path and in no other way, not by a nuclear war in which there will be no winners.

Please, become the leaders of this victorious science and its engines for the sake of Russia and global peace on Earth!

TO Biden
:
- Uncle Sam, almost all his life, more than two centuries, drug addicted to war, screams heart-rendingly from across the ocean, allegedly to "save" the sinking "Titanic" of Ukraine: "GUARD, SAVE, RUSSIAN TANKS WILL COME TOMORROW!" and ... sat down in a puddle tomorrow... It would be better, for his own health and mind, if he sat in the first class of the "Global Peace Science" and read, for his enlightenment, the Message of "Security and Peace" on 10 pages (below or attached), to finally begin to be treated from his two centuries of pathological addiction to war, until he died from it…

To others - in attachment see, please.

-State Councilor of St.  Petersburg, Russia; RANH Professor;
-Philosopher, Sociologist, Cybernetician and Peacemaker from Harmony;
-Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA) Founder (2005) and H/President (2016);
-Director, GHA Website "Peace from Spherons Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org;
         Editor, the GGHA 10 books for 16 years, including:
-Anti-Nuclear Manifesto, 2020: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=908
-Gandhica, 2019: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=848;
-Global    Peace    Science of the Spherons, (GPSS), 2016:
http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf;
- I Know How To Build A Society Without War/Violence, 2020, Final interview:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=964;
-Personal pages: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253
and: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000 .

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru