[gha-peace] Re: A viable humanity—- Is peace part of its metabolism?

  • From: "ozemail.com.au" <mindquest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glennsankatsing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, DON HANK <zoilandon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 13:58:55 +1100

Dear Don

As I said It is not the people per se

 They are programmed and brain washed to believe the propaganda of their governments

It is labelled patriotism or should be mass formation or mass hypnosis

Look at Nazi Germany!!

Most of the planet is brain washed into submission by psychopaths

PAX Americana is a con term

But the blame if you want to blame goes back thousands of years for domination and control from one country over another!!

Is WAR the end game for humanity?

Michael

In 20 th century 250 million were killed by their own governments- University Hawaii— What will be the figures for democide in the 21st century?

How many people were killed by America in the twentieth century?

128,168,000 VICTIMS: THE DEKA-MEGAMURDERERS

4. 61,911,000 Murdered: The Soviet Gulag State

5. 35,236,000 Murdered: The Communist Chinese Ant Hill

6. 20,946,000 Murdered: The Nazi Genocide State

7. 10,214,000 Murdered: The Depraved Nationalist Regime

III 19,178,000 VICTIMS: THE LESSER MEGA-MURDERERS

8. 5,964,000 Murdered: Japan's Savage Military

9. 2,035,000 Murdered: The Khmer Rouge Hell State

10. 1,883,000 Murdered: Turkey's Genocidal Purges

11. 1,670,000 Murdered: The Vietnamese War State

12. 1,585,000 Murdered: Poland's Ethnic Cleansing

13. 1,503,000 Murdered: The Pakistani Cutthroat State

14. 1,072,000 Murdered: Tito's Slaughterhouse

IV 4,145,000 VICTIMS: SUSPECTED MEGAMURDERERS

15. 1,663,000 Murdered? Orwellian North Korea

16. 1,417,000 Murdered? Barbarous Mexico

17. 1,066,000 Murdered? Feudal Russia

References Index

IMPORTANT NOTE: Among all the democide estimates appearing in this book, some have been revised upward. I have changed that for Mao's famine, 1958-1962, from zero to 38,000,000. And thus I have had to change the overall democide for the PRC (1928-1987) from 38,702,000 to 76,702,000. Details here.

I have changed my estimate for colonial democide from 870,000 to an additional 50,000,000. Details here.

Thus, the new world total: old total 1900-1999 = 174,000,000. New World total = 174,000,000 + 38,000,000 (new for China) + 50,000,000 (new for Colonies) = 262,000,000.

Just to give perspective on this incredible murder by government, if all these bodies were laid head to toe, with the average height being 5', then they would circle the earth ten times. Also, this democide murdered 6 times more people than died in combat in all the foreign and internal wars of the century. Finally, given popular estimates of the dead in a major nuclear war, this total democide is as though such a war did occur, but with its dead spread over a century.

https://hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

Sent from my iPhone
On 27 Feb 2022, at 1:19 pm, DON HANK <zoilaNdon@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think it is too simplistic to blame everyone equally. There ARE real culprits -- or at least one -- and real victims.By trying to pin the blame on everyone equally, we are in fact pretending the US did NOT slaughter millions of people in its useless wars since WWII. Or at least that others did the same in their wars when they didn't.But it did. It holds the world record for the number killed since WW II.We are pretending that the dead in Serbia were killed equally by the US and by Russia. It's a lie.Or that the half-million or so children who died as a result of US sanctions actually died by the sanctions of all powerful countries. But they didn't. It WAS the US.And Westerners are too lazy or too cowardly to point the finger at the most powerful country in the world and say j'accuse because they know that accusing the US is a risk. You could lose your job. Or if you report its war crimes on a worldwide platform, you could go to jail and share a cell with Assange.And by pretending that the US is NOT worse than the others, we are slapping its victims in the face and kicking them to the curb.We are also giving the US more power to do more evil.And that is simply criminal.
Sent from my iPhone
On 27 Feb 2022, at 6:19 am, glennsankatsing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Global Harmony Association members,

We are all concerned about global peace that has entered dangerous waters these days, as expressed in the many strong messages that were exchanged in this group. But we need to prevent unnecessary polarization, which only harms our joint commitment to peace and questions the very existence of this group.

My hometown is Planet Earth, and as a global citizen I realize that nationalism is always a source of conflict and war. Let us therefore look at the overall picture of humanity as a single race born of common ancestors to understand the extreme threat to peace that we are facing now and to see what we can do about it in synergy. In that spirit, I share my thoughts of today with each one of you.

With all the warmth of solidarity,

Glenn

THE FINAL SALVO OF THE OUT-OF-CONTROL WAR WILL BE THE REQUIEM FOR HUMANITY

The catastrophic clash of the superpowers, which will leave no morning-after to repair the mindlessness of the night-before, has been looming over humanity for a century. “Here, then, is the problem which we present to you, stark and dreadful and inescapable: Shall we put an end to the human race or shall mankind renounce war?” 67 years after Albert Einstein and Bertrand Russell made this desperate appeal in a joint manifesto to the world and 60 years after the Cuban missile crisis, war remains the supreme arbiter for settling discord. The survival of humanity has taken a back seat to the self-interest of the superpowers, which do not shy away from deadly confrontations that can strengthen their hegemony, strategic power and economic leadership.

Today, the Ukrainian scenario joins the long list of brutal superpower invasions for regime change by Russia and the United States in Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Vietnam, Iraq and even patiently waiting their turn in Afghanistan, as well as hundreds of military interventions in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean to impose their will on others at the cost of millions of deaths.

Peace lovers will now and always vehemently condemn any such invasion without playing into the hands of other invaders. The same banner of protest can be used for the invasion of Iraq and Ukraine, only changing the name of the United States to Russia. The struggle for peace must be protected from any blame game by the invaders of the last hundred years, who have no moral authority to speak out and must be reminded of their own atrocities. One should never choose the lesser of the devils, because the coldest place in hell is not the solution.

One of our great existential questions is how to escape this endless cycle of violence, war and destruction for selfish ends by expansionist regimes motivated by power, greed and glory. Their thirst for hegemony, from colonial times to modern globalization, has resulted in the current fourfold domination of nature, humans, culture and mind, which endangers our stay on Earth.

The current dominant systems, with all their ‘isms’, cannot offer any option of survival to humanity. Politics, religion, science, ideology, market economy and system-based NGOs are part of the problem and cannot prevent environmental collapse and total war.

We need an extra-systemic solution to re-humanize a dehumanized humanity. Only the moral reserves of humanity can take care of that. A peaceful humanity living in harmony is not a romantic hallucination, but the precondition for survival, harmony and development, which requires a metamorphosis into a new version of humanity (www.rescueourfuture.org). One only has to look in the mirror to see that there are still people willing to embark on the difficult task of building a viable humanity, of which peace is part of the metabolism.

=-=-=-=

LA SALVA FINAL DE LA GUERRA FUERA DE CONTROL ES EL RÉQUIEM DE LA HUMANIDAD

El catastrófico enfrentamiento de las superpotencias, que no dejará un mañana para reparar la insensatez de la noche anterior, acecha a la humanidad desde hace un siglo. "He aquí, pues, el problema que les presentamos, descarnado, terrible e ineludible: ¿Ponemos fin a la raza humana o la humanidad renuncia a la guerra?" 67 años después de que Albert Einstein y Bertrand Russell hicieran este desesperado llamamiento en un manifiesto conjunto al mundo y 60 años después de la crisis de los misiles de Cuba, la guerra sigue siendo el árbitro supremo de la discordia. La supervivencia de la humanidad ha pasado a un segundo plano ante el interés propio de las superpotencias, que no rehúyen los enfrentamientos mortales que pueden reforzar su hegemonía, su poder estratégico y su liderazgo económico.

Hoy, el escenario ucraniano se suma a la larga lista de brutales invasiones de superpotencias para el cambio de régimen por parte de Rusia y Estados Unidos en Hungría, Checoslovaquia, Vietnam, Irak e incluso esperando pacientemente su turno en Afganistán, así como a cientos de intervenciones militares en África, Asia, Oriente Medio, América Latina y el Caribe para imponer su voluntad a otros a costa de millones de muertos.

Los amantes de la paz condenarán ahora y siempre con vehemencia cualquier invasión de este tipo, pero sin ceder ante otros invasores. La misma pancarta de protesta se puede utilizar para la invasión de Irak y Ucrania, sólo cambiando el nombre de Estados Unidos por el de Rusia. La lucha por la paz debe protegerse de cualquier juego de culpas por parte de los invasores de los últimos cien años, que no tienen autoridad moral para hablar y a los que hay que recordar sus propias atrocidades. Nunca hay que elegir al menor de los demonios, porque el lugar más frío del infierno no es la solución.

Una de nuestras grandes cuestiones existenciales es cómo escapar de este ciclo interminable de violencia, guerra y destrucción con fines egoístas por parte de regímenes expansionistas motivados por el poder, la codicia y la gloria. Su sed de hegemonía, desde la época colonial hasta la globalización moderna, ha dado lugar a la actual cuádruple dominación de la naturaleza, el ser humano, la cultura y la mente, que pone en peligro nuestra estancia en la tierra.

Los actuales sistemas dominantes, con todos sus "ismos", no pueden ofrecer a la humanidad ninguna opción de supervivencia. La política, la religión, la ciencia, la ideología, la economía de mercado y las ONGs basadas en el sistema son parte del problema y no pueden evitar el colapso medioambiental y la guerra total.

Necesitamos una solución extra-sistémica para rehumanizar a una humanidad deshumanizada. Sólo las reservas morales de la humanidad pueden hacerlo. Una humanidad pacífica que viva en armonía no es una alucinación romántica, sino la condición previa para la supervivencia, la armonía y el desarrollo, que requiere una metamorfosis en una nueva versión de la humanidad (www.rescueourfuture.org). Sólo hay que mirarse al espejo para ver que todavía hay gente dispuesta a asumir la difícil tarea de construir una humanidad viable, de la que la paz forme parte del metabolismo.

Con todo el calor de la solidaridad,

Glenn

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Glenn Sankatsing

Author of Quest to Rescue Our Future

Member of the Executive Board of Rescue Our Future Foundation

Director of Caribbean Reality Studies Center

Member of WorldWide Peace Organization

Critique of Sustainable Development

Seed paper of the Conference How can Africa take command of its destiny by mobilizing its potential

Humanity’s existential crisis - Anatomy of the solution

What do we need to accomplish? Rescue our future.

What is the most urgent task? Rehumanization of a dehumanized humanity.

Who can do this? The moral reserves of humanity.

Where do we start? By turning an “I” into a “We” to take command of our destiny.

What do we do next? Take a deep breath today to start tomorrow.

Why? Action is the best prediction!

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image