[ggo-discussion] yet another sgf editor bug

  • From: Jarkko Lindblad <jarkkojpl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:27:12 +0300

Again  am editing a ladder review. I added a letter to a node. I didn't
manage to figure a way to get rid of it. It would be logical if clicking
over it again would remove the letter (I may have moved through the tree
a bit before I tried to remove the letter).
After this I tried adding stones (not moves) to the same node - a
mistake, as now the whole game tree beoynd this node disappeared.
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH...... I guess I'll redo the review with
Primiview :)

I'll take that AARGH back as I just found the rest of the tree. For some
reason gGo decided to make new brances to the tree for no reason. Or is
a new branch created when stones (not moves) are added?

Hmm, how can I remove a node and/or a tree in the editor? If not at all,
then the editor is pretty much useless for anything but most basic
purpouses :(

Time to run the good old Amiga-emulator again :)

Jarkko