[ggo-discussion] Re: color blind go players

  • From: "Lemuel Bray" <lembray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 04:53:09 -0700

I must be talking to the wrong program.  Mine shows red on both.  IGS
Panda.net?

I was following links on their newsletter.  Sorry for the confusion.
LEM LEMUEL C. BRAY >From: Peter Strempel >Reply-To:
ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject:
[ggo-discussion] Re: color blind go players >Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:13:21
+0100 >>>At 03:09 10.02.2003 -0700, you wrote: >>Can the color on the last
play ishi be changed from red to yellow. Red on >>black is almost impossible
to see for those of us who have a color sight >>deficciency >>Umm, red?
>>Thecircle which marks the last played stone is white on black stones and
>black on white stones. Or do you mean something else? >If you mean the
whitecircle on the black stone, I can make the circle >fatter for a better
contrast. Is the black circle on the white stone ok? If >yes, I only adjust
the black stones mark. I will prepare something and let >you check. I inform
you via email when it's ready and tell you where to get it. >>Peter

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8[1] and get 2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMIENUS/2728