[ggm_personnel] Fwd: [Remote-sensing] Fwd: CoastGIS Conference 22-24 Apr 2015, Cape Town: Extended deadline for submission of abstract

  • From: Victoria Rautenbach <victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GGM Postgrad <upggm_postgrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GGM Personnel <ggm_personnel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 08:40:48 +0200

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ingrid Booysen <Ingrid.Booysen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Subject: [Remote-sensing] Fwd: CoastGIS Conference 22-24 Apr 2015, Cape
Town: Extended deadline for submission of abstract
To: victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx

 Miskien moet jy dit ook aan jou normale e-pos groepe fw asb.

Dankie!

>>> "Melanie Luck-Vogel" <MLuckVogel@xxxxxxxxxx> 2014/10/02 02:36 PM >>>
Hi colleagues,

please see attached the call for abstracts for the bi-annual international
CoastGIS 2015 conference which we will be hosting next year in Cape Town.
Submissions will be peer-reviewed.

Even if called Coast*GIS*, we encourage submissions on all geospatial
technology in the coastal area, including GPS, GIS, remote sensing, LiDAR
and other types of mapping, managing and assessing coastal environments.

"Coastal" meaning environments from terrestrial (e.g. dunes, beaches), to
related wetlands and estuaries right into the near-shore, surfzone, and
shelf area (compare CoastGIS2013:
http://coinatlantic.ca/index.php/coastgis-2013/)

Please consider our conference for a presentation and pass this
announcement on in your network.

Please let Louis and me know if you have any questions, on registration,
submission - or sponsorship!

Bet regards
Melanie

*Dr Melanie Lück-Vogel*
*Senior Researcher Remote Sensing*
*Coastal Systems Research Group*
*Natural Resources and the Environment*
*CSIR*

* P.O. Box 320, Stellenbosch, 7599**11 Jan Cilliers Street, Stellenbosch,
7600*

*South Africa*

*+27 21 888 2412 <%2B27%2021%20888%C2%A02412>             (Office)+27 21
888 2693 <%2B27%2021%20888%202693>             (Fax)*
*mluckvogel@xxxxxxxxxx <mluckvogel@xxxxxxxxxx>    (email)*

*http://www.csir.co.za <http://www.csir.co.za/>*

>>> Louis Celliers 02/10/2014 09:31 >>>
Dear colleagues,
Please note that the deadline for submission of abstracts for the
CoastGIS2015 event has been *extended to October 24, 2014*.  The link to
the submission website can be found on www.coastgis2015.co.za

Please get your abstracts submitted in good time.

I would also like to ask that you send this notification to your networks
(see attached).

You will also see that, if you previously agreed to be a reviewer, I will
add you as a user on the OCS website.  You can use the same login details
to submit your own abstract.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries relating to
travel, visas etc.

Regards,
Louis

--
Dr Louis Celliers

"*simpler explanations are, other things being equal, generally better than
more complex ones*" Occam's Razor

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions,
e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

*MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>,
and is believed to be clean.