[ggcsquicksig] Re: utilities tax category

  • From: "Irma" <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 08:31:56 -0800

I very much appreciate your detailed explanation, Tom. I feel more
comfortable not itemizing utilities now, as my usage of those utilities
doesn't qualify for "preservation or creation or maintenance of income".  I
will save this information for further reference.

Thanks very much.
Irma----- Original Message -----