[ggcsquicksig] split transaction problem

  • From: "Irma" <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:44:55 -0800

Hi Babette,

I am having a very strange problem.  We are refinancing, and last week I
wrote a check to the title company, for say, $6000.  This was to pay for the
upcoming property tax, say, $4000, and for the balance of the house
insurance, $1500, and $500 for fees. The amount of the check is shown
correctly in the payment field.  However, on the split transaction page
there is an extra $8000 dollars in the "amount" field.  I can't delete it.
I don't know where that $8000 came from, and every time I have tried to
delete it, it has popped back.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Irma

GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).