[ggcsquicksig] opened new visa account question

  • From: "Irma" <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 08:48:43 -0700

My VISA card was compromised recently and I now have a new account number.
I opened a new account for it in Quicken.  In haste I deleted some
transactions from the bank download to the new account, seeing them as
duplicates, but I now can see that I need those transactions on the new
account list.  Can I delete all of the transactions I downloaded and just
download all transactions to the new account again?  (I would imagine that I
can.)

Thanks,
Irma

GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).