[ggcsquicksig] Re: Transfer from one account to another - IN REPLY TO IRMA

  • From: "Irma" <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:12:01 -0700

Thank you Babette--that worked!  I'm a little embarrassed to have had this
confusion.  I thought the category showed one account if money was coming in
and the other if money was going out.  In any case I have cleared it up, and
my balance in both accounts is now correct.
Sorry if I had sent this to the wrong address--I had just replied to an
earlier post.

Thanks,
Irma  ----- Original Message -----