[ggcsquicksig] R Re: Quicken Essentials for the Mac- Finding uncleared transactions

  • From: bcbloch@xxxxxxxx
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:57:57 -0800

Courtesy of a Google search for "Find uncleared transactions in Quicken
Essentials"
See discussion at:
 https://qlc.intuit.com/questions/100430-how-do-i-get-a-list-of-uncleared
-checks-after-reconciliation-quicken-essentials-for-mac

First response says:
Click on the filter button "Any Status" at the top of the register and
choose uncleared-that will show any transactions that have not clearer in
that account.

You can print this if you so desire.

Click on reset filters when you are done.

Babette