[ggcsquicksig] Quicken emergency

  • From: Chris Gralapp <eyeart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Babette <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 08:58:46 -0700

Hi Quicken people,

Today I went to do a one-step update for my accounts.  They all came through except for a Chase Credit Card.  I tried repeatedly to one-step it, and when that didn't work, I did a direct download from the Chase site.  The download happened, but when I went to open it in Quicken (2018 Deluxe) it asked me which account I would like to associate it with. I scrolled down until I found the proper account.  So far so good.  But in my Quicken register, when I went there to view the newly downloaded transactions, they were there--but all of my old transactions disappeared!  I may have somehow 'reset' or made a new instance of this particular Chase account.

I am paralyzed, and don't know what to do.  Should I try to restore the last saved version?  Is there a way to select only this one account to restore?  Or is there something else I need to do?  I can't seem to find info on how to deal with this problem, and clearly do not know how ask the question properly!

BTW, when I opened Quicken today it did a big software update.  My other accounts seem fine, it is just this one Visa card from Chase.

Many thanks!

Chris

--

^..^<