[ggcsquicksig] Quicken SIG Off-List Messages

  • From: Babette Bloch <bcbloch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:05:38 -0700

We all probably get more Email than we ever wanted to know about.

So, to keep this List interesting and meaningful for all, please send me
"off-list messages for any of the following, which I need to know about,
but others might really not care about:

You want to be un subscribed from the list. (Sob!)
You can or can't attend a forthcoming meeting.
Personal Finance questions that you want to keep personal.

ADDRESS "OFF LIST" MESSAGES TO:
Babette@xxxxxxxx

Thanks so much for helping to keep our List interesting for all
subscribers.

Babette