[ggcsquicksig] Re: Printing

  • From: bcbloch@xxxxxxxx
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 08:43:13 -0800

I'm not sure we can help you.  If you can't print any documents at all
without the missing two inches, it isn't a Quicken Program issue.  If it
were happening only on prints of Quicken reports, that would be a
different matter.

I'd suggest you check out your printer's manual and see if there are any
settings that might be causing the problem.  Or, contact the printer's
manufacturer's Customer Service.

Babette