[ggcsquicksig] "Off topic" messages

  • From: "Babette" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SIGLIST" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 10:01:44 -0800

Hi folks - just a reminder that this list is to be used ONLY for "on-topic"
messages, regarding Quicken and other personal finance programs and issues.

Please DO NOT send any "forwards" to the list that are jokes, off-topic
opinions, articles, etc.

I really don't want to make this a "moderated" mail list.  That would mean
that all messages would have to come to me first for screening, so I could
eliminate any possible "forwards"  It also would mean that your comments
would be slowed down and answers to your questions delayed.  Not to mention
a lot of extra work for me! <g>

We're all adults, so please let's take responsibility for keeping this a
place where informtion is shared, not a debate society.

Incidently, that article was NOT written by Andy Roony.  See:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/rooney4.asp