[ggcsquicksig] Re: FW: FW: UPS, FEDEX and USPS PACKAGE VIRUS (SNOPES VERIFIED)

  • From: janzeller <janzeller@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 08:10:44 -0800

Oh Yes!
I did this about 3 years ago (long before I heard of you guys). It stated my
package couldn't be delivered & I would be charged something like $38.50 / per
day until it was delivered. It advised me to Print out the corrected label.
Black screen of death! Totally wiped my hard drive. I intelligently had my
external hard drive connected so it could do automatic back ups. It was wiped
clean too.
The address certainly looked legitimate,  but I did wonder how USPS got my
email address - opened it anyway.
Staples computer service was able to retrieve most of my data - & I updated
from Vista to Windows 7, but it was quite an expensive learning situation. Jan

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone