[ggcsquicksig] Re: Costco has Q2009 for $19

  • From: "John King" <jmk94903@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:33:09 -0700

It's easiest to just search for Quicken.  It finds the Delux for $19.99.

John

ial&whse¼&
Ne@00000&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&NP00043&V
iewAll?9&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ntk=Text_Search&Ns=P_Price%7C1%7C%7CP_Sign
Desc1&lang=en-US&D=Intuit&search=Intuit&Ntt=Intuit&cm_mmc¼Email_398-_-B
ANNER-_-3-_-IntuitSoftware>

John Sircus
472-1976

Save up to 50% off of motorcycle gear! Click here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTOkA7G7zu1lY5cFGJcfXKxL1RT
Rjw4ATzmKNZk8yl9FfKQEQG12i0/
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: Send an Email Message to:
ggcsquicksig-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).