[ggcsquicksig] Categorzation of Schwab payments as a result of Class Action

  • From: "guidop6" <guidop6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Babette 'To All \"Q\" ' Bloch" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:50:23 -0700

I have received 3 separate checks, one each for my IRA, Roth and Trust accounts
from Schwab as a result of a Federal Class Action against them as settlement
for shenanigans involving Schwab Yieldplus investments.
I need to know how and where to categorize these transactions in Quicken.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ernie Pitz
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).