[ggc-urantialist] Re: [socadmin] FIFTH EPOCHAL POWER HOUR looks at Holiday straddle

  • From: "Dawn Hart" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dawnhartk@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:13:51 -0800

Amen! Well said, David.

We are indeed lucky. Distorted or not, most people know the true meaning of
Christmas all around the world despite the retail spin that greedy men have
attached to it.

I was particularly moved by recent reports about how all Christmas celebrations
and parties are to be cancelled in Africa due to the potential risk of
spreading Ebola.

They have so many celebrations there that they have to have to sanction a shut
down!

As horrible and sad as this Ebola crisis is hearing about the large numbers of
parties and celebrations typically held there made me smile. Michael is alive
and well all around Urantia.

We who know his rightful birthday have the pleasure and honor of celebrating it
twice. At least most people celebrate it once on our very troubled world.

May we all give thanks for this!

Warm regards,
Dawn

Sent from my iPhone