[ggc-urantialist] Re: prayer request

  • From: Elizabeth Jones <elizabeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 12:29:26 -0700

Dear Delores,

Sending you prayers for healing and a quick recovery. So sorry that you have experienced pneumonia. Probably you need a rest. I have some potent essential oils and herbs to boost the immune system if you are interested.

Much Love, Elizabeth and Larry

On 5/31/2017 8:12 AM, Dolores Nice wrote:

Hi All,
I am writing to ask for healing prayers for myself. After almost 3 weeks of fighting
the flu, I was taken to the ER on Tuesday. The chest x-rays showed that I have
pneumonia I am now on bed rest and 2 types of anti-biotics. I feel very weak and sleep most of the time.
Thanks Dolores