[ggc-urantialist] Re: SPAM-HIGH: Sometimes . . . a long drive in the car can bring you good things!!

  • From: "Elizabeth Jones" <elizabeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:31:20 -0800

Dear Stephen and GGC,
Thank you for the fine description of our Urantia concert day together. Larry
and I can still feel all the love and fun that was left in our home. How
fortunate we all are to belong to a group that seeks fellowship and believes in
a loving universe with a loving father. Sending blessings for a wonderful New
Year ahead filled with adventure, wonder, and much love, Elizabeth and Larry