[ggc-urantialist] Our IC 14 workshop of Nutrition and the UB

  • From: Claudia Ayers <claudia.ayers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Golden Gate Circle <ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 22:22:36 -0700

Lee Smith and I really enjoyed preparing for and presenting a workshop at
IC 14 on something we have been studying for almost 4 years: nutrition. The
Urantia Book actually has some advice that we'd missed before we looked
more carefully. If you want to know how to eat so that you can be fully
functional and of service until the day you die, and if you'd like to be
assured that this advice is consistent with what we learn in the UB, then
this Workshop Handout is for you. It is attached.

Enjoy. Share freely if you'd like.

The references are attached separately, and they may even be of more value
than the prepared handout.

--
claudia ayers
181 Chimney Creek Road