[ggc-urantialist] Annual Fall Retreat

  • From: dlnice@xxxxxxx
  • To: GGC <ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:35:34 -0700

Golden Gate Circle of Students of the Urantia Book
invite you to their annual fall retreat:
The Assurance of the Divine Presence

"When my children once  become self-conscious of the assurance of the divine
presence, such a faith will expand the mind, ennoble the soul, reinforce the
personality, augment the happiness, deepen the spirit perception, and enhance
the power to love and to be loved."    Urantia Book p.1766

 Where:     St. Dorothy's Rest, Camp Meeker, CA
                  located north of San Francisco in the redwoods of Sonoma
County
 When:      Sept. 26-28, 2014
 Cost:        $175 for the full weekend
 RSVP:      Dolores Nice, dlnice@xxxxxxx

We will focus on sharing our own experience with the blessed assurance of the
divine presence.
The retreat will also include prayer, study, music, discussion, free time for
walks in the woods or on the beach, reading, enjoying conversation in front of
the fireplace and naps if so desired. We will end with a worship service and
remembrance supper on Sunday.
Space is limited, reservations will be made on a first come first served basis.
Ask about car pooling if interested.