[georgianbents] Re: [hpv-toronto]: Coming events

  • From: "Vic Gedris" <vic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hpv-toronto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:15:07 -0400

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 3:01 PM,  <HICKS.TJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  There's the BIG event coming up soon too I think in Toronto, and then
>  the next biggie after that is the Ride for heart on the DVP and Gardiner
>  Expressway.

Speaking of the BIG event....I registered an HPV table, so now we're
officially committed (or at least I am...heh).

I'd love to have this turn into a big 'bent ride in the morning,
followed by the display during the event and dinner afterwards.

Chris from Urbane may have his back-to-back tandem ready by then
too...so that would be REALLY cool to see.

I'll post more details on http://hpv.gedris.org/ soon.

Cheers,
Vic
--