[georgianbents] Re: A ride on Nov 11th in Toronto?

  • From: JOHN/SUZANNE RANKIN <jsrankin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:43:53 -0400 (EDT)

I think I can do that ride as well keep me in mind

  John

25hz <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi all.

On the one list, Vic mentioned maybe being interested in doing a ride on
Sunday Nov 11th down in/around Toronto with maybe a stop for some food. I'd
be interested in coming down as well and maybe we can get a little more
info/details about it and make some concrete plans?

Listmaster: 25hz@xxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe send an empty mail to
georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx