[GeoGebra] GeoGebra Conference, July 14-15, Registration Open

  • From: Markus Hohenwarter <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GeoGebra News <geogebra-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:57:36 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to give you an update concerning our upcoming

First International GeoGebra Conference
14-15 July 2009 in Hagenberg near Linz, Austria
http://www.geogebra.org/conferences/2009.htm

* Choose your Working Group, Deadline: May 25, 2009
Every participant should choose one working group to participate in
during the conference. You can either type some lines into a text box
to tell us about your interests and ideas for this working group, or you
can submit a proposal document (1-3pages) for a short presentation
(5 min) in your working group. Please choose your working group by
submitting your ideas/proposal at:
http://www.geogebra.org/conferences/2009submit.htm

* Register and reserve a Hotel Room, Deadline: June 15, 2009
Registration is now open via the following web page. Simply check
"GeoGebra 2009" and click "next". The registration system conveniently
allows you to reserve a hotel room at the conference location:
http://www.geogebra.org/conferences/2009register.htm

For more details about the working groups, formats of presentations,
and the program of the conference, please visit our conference website
http://www.geogebra.org/conferences/2009.htm

We are looking forward to meeting you this summer in Linz!
Markus, Zsolt, and the GeoGebra Team

--
Conference Website: http://www.geogebra.org/conferences/2009.htm
Choose Working Group: http://www.geogebra.org/conferences/2009submit.htm