[geocentrism] relative motions.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:07:01 +1000

Allen has already indicated that he will not accept any demo that is done on
the kitchen table, as applicable to space so therefore this is not for he.  But
I will claim whilst recognising that constants will vary, it does apply
universally. Basic mechanical laws are universal. To avoid any anticipated
reactions to that, I will add “CONFINED TO THE SOLAR SYSTEM” It’s a basic
principle I want to demonstrate, and apply it to this world in space.

Consider we are looking down on the world from the N polar axis.

This is the wheel at midday. The yellow square mark is ponted in the direction
of  the sun. Note that there is no external force applied to this wheel which
is free to rotate. It has considerable inertia due to its mass.

In this second diagram the world has turned 90degrees

In this picture, the world has turned 90 degrees or 6 hours later. I can
gaurantee that the yellow dot on the wheel will still be pointing in the
direction of the sun as shown. It has remained motionless in space whilst it
was translated to its new position. If you were on the platform supporting the
wheel you would see it appear to rotate 90 degrees. This is an illusion because
it is actually you and the platform that has moved.

Before anybody picks it up, I will say I have not tried it with a wheel so
fixed yet.  I doubt we would see anything because a frictionless bearing is
difficult, and in 6 hours even this friction may be enough to turn the wheel..
Maybe not.  But I have done it on a model on the kitchen table at a faster
spped..  the principle is proven

Why.  When I said illusion, it works both ways..  It does not prove the world
turns, but according to my theory, and the Bible, it proves there is a relative
movement between the universe and the world, which cnotrols the inertia. i.e.
either way, there IS angular motion.

Philip.

GIF image

JPEG image