[geocentrism] reEarth and science

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 21:43:47 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
From Neville Jones Sat Sep  1 20:47:09 2007
Ahhh, Paul, you say that it has "been remarked many times ... that it is easier
to do the deed," but I would say that this has never been remarked by me. I
have always maintained that it is fundamentally impossible to do the deed, and
therefore the choice becomes one of pretending to do the deed or admitting that
one cannot do the deed.

I don't want to get into a slanging match which no-one can win but there are
two other possibilities. In the latter half of the 20th century, the USA was
the pre-eminent nation on Earth, certainly this was so in engineering and
science. They could simply have decided to do what you would have recommended
and not try, thus avoiding the need to pretend to do the deed and avoid dieing
trying to do the deed; or you could simply be wrong.