[geocentrism] ozone..

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:20:15 +1000

Our area is fungus invaded..  devil of a job fungiciding my plants..  bathroom
dogs water bucket..

Bought two powerful ozonators for 100 dollas, and an ion /ozone air purifier
Now we drink ozonated water, we bathe in it wash our teef in it and breath it
in with the added negative ion generator..  Even pour it by the bucket full
over the plants  They thrive on it..

After just one week its amazing..all of our skin ailments and other problems
disappeared.. I had a major eyes problem using constant medication for the last
20 years ..,washing in ozoned water in stead of my plastic eye drops, and its
all but cured in a week.. I'm waiting till I can throw the glasses away..

Just another MS mistake going for chlorine instead of Ozone..Europes is
different. I believe they ozone the water over there .. .