[geocentrism] geocentrism proven

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:37:47 +1000

Robert after I examined your reply to Phul concerning the 24 hour conundrum he
raised with Mars, I realised Phul was not thinking straight..  He applied the
wrong paper mechanical model making enormous peculiar sweeps across an
imaginary solar system beyond imagination. Mars crashed into Earth.

So based upon your points raised, and after difficult decoding of same, without
GWW,  I went and got out the solar system map he used, placed it upon the
table. I then got a suitably sized wod punch, placed it over father Earth, hit
it with a hammer and cut earth out of the paper.  Then I nailed Earth to the
table. Then I got hold of the map and rotated it around the nailed now
stationary earth..

Beautiful HUH..

Why didn't you describe it so simply..??  Uhuh Oh yeah, GWW..  again.  but my
model cost less than a dvd..

Now Paul, that should impress you, and convert you to at least the possibility
of geocentrism..  If you think about it, the sun no longer is doing enormous
speeds through space..Consider the paper of the map as space.  The sun  is
merely moving with space around the earth. Brilliant!  Tell NASA.

Phil.

Now when God wanted to help Josh, all He did was stop the paper (thats space )
from moving for 24 hours, and that stopped the moon and everything.. .. simple
eh..  Of course I knew all along.. It was Phul who got it confused..