[geocentrism] general query

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:57:10 +1000

Speed of EMR  which includes light of course.. but I'll use RF reference.

I have to admit of jumping to false conclusions..  where did I get the idea
that the speed of light was constant..  Perhaps it was from the max limit
imposed. I have been subconsciously worried over this for ages, because I knew
wavelength was different for different materials for given f    and wavelength
=  v  /   f

eg  In distilled water the waves travel only 20,000miles per second ..  thats
only 0.11 the speed of light in space.  Therefore without the upper limit, why
is it called a constant?  and if aether experiments are to be interferometered
why not send the light down crystal or glass or water filled tubes to get
better resolution if short wavelength was the criteria for accurate
resolution..  Or did I get something wrong..

Exciting times..