[geocentrism] free space.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:03:37 +1000

For those wondering what it was. This is the simplist definition. You =
will see that it is almost the same if not the same as the =
characteristic impedance of a coaxial or any transmission line. =20

To say that this measurement characteristic is a proof that a physical =
structure exists in free space (vacuum) is not a valid conjecture, any =
more than it would be to make the same claim simply because a magnetic =
field can be shown to exist in a vacuum.=20

"characteristic impedance of free space

The characteristic impedance of free space, also called the Zo of free =
space, is an expression of the relationship between the electric-field =
and magnetic-field intensities in an electromagnetic field (EM field) =
propagating through a vacuum. The Zo of free space, like characteristic =
impedance in general, is expressed in ohms, and is theoretically =
independent of wavelength. It is considered a physical constant. "

I continue:=20
If anything this impedance supports my original supposition that the =
aether is a conduit or transmission line caused by the physical =
structure of the fourth dimension.of space.=20

The structure that Allen is seeking does not exist in our three =
dimensions at all.. Electromagnetic phenomena is a resultant of the =
fourth dimension, which some fairly postulate as being experienced by us =
mortals as subjective time as we mentally traverse it . Time as we =
subjectively experience it is not constant, not from minute to minute =
nor from person to person. Spend 60 seconds looking at the second hand =
of a watch.=20

Just think of it. You could say that every instant, no matter how =
infinitely short in period, is forever.=20

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: spacer.gif