[geocentrism] election result

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <governor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ags@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ABCs of Faith www.abcsoffaith.com" <latonyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 06:43:37 +1000

Whilst I am prepared to consider some of McCanney's alternative physics
theories in cosmology, but ignoring his faith in heliocentrism (a misnomer), I
reject entirely his religion or lack thereof, however his political awareness
is spot on as far as I am concerned. With his analysis here I completely
concur. Its already written down folks. Clinton is the chosen one. The key word
is vote fraud and of course the Big conspiracy.

Philip.

February 06, 2008 posting ... on the "election" results ... a LONG time ago i
told my audience to expect hillary clinton to be your next president ... most
people thought i had lost my mind and should stay out of political predictions
... the only thing was this was not a prediction but just a scientific
observation based on who runs the country and my knowledge that the bushes and
clintons have been "in business" for decades ... handing the presidency off to
billy from george senior was planned years before and the hand off to GW the
little monkey was also well planned long in advance complicit with a heavy dose
of cheating and rigged elections ... listen folks ... there is just too much
money - control and power in the white house for these guys to give it up ...
and they are using all of the resources you have provided to keep themselves
"in the know" and in the "leadership roles" ... with their growing entourage of
cronies ... the continual inroads on personal privacy is not to "catch
terrorists" (they have yet to catch anyone other than the CIA trained ones) ...
the "surveillance" of the public is to identify any person or group that would
go after the reigning monarchs ... but here is a warning ... with hillary will
come mandatory national health care and all your medical issues will now be
"overseen" by the Rothschild's european banking enterprises ... along with the
continual and ongoing loss of freedom and rights of citizens ... the people who
know who hillary really is call her "the axe lady" ... get ready to take care
of yourselves ... as "medicine" is going to take on a whole new meaning ... and
regarding the republicans ... they are just being set up to place a looser in
the running to make rigging the election less obvious ... like one blogger said
this is like a bad card trick with a deck with only 2 cards ... and one is the
joker ... in this advancement of insanity the one thing that is also certain is
that the control of fresh water and food will tighten on a global scale ... jim
mccanney