[geocentrism] aether reaction

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:50:55 +1000

I doubt if anyone has been more confused, over the year since I proposed it,
than myself. I have great difficulty with graphical imagination. I'm talking of
course about the inertia being a property of aether reaction, and how it
explains in a simple relative way the geocentric satellite.

But on the grand scale of the cosmos I had to do much thinking.

First up this rotating vector is not confined to earth. From earth centre it
extends to the end of the created universe.

My first concern, being brainwashed since birth with heliocentrism was "look
how fast it is cutting the sun," but thats a wrong conclusion..  the sun and
the stars are moving with it ..  so there is virtually no inertial reaction..
And thus we can have none of this argument about matter of the sun and stars
exceeding light speed as it rotates around us, or having this enormous
centrifugal force outwards.

With respect to and relative to the aether they ARE NOT MOVING.

As they are moving with the aether, their light beams travelling with the
aether will reach us as though they are not moving, and as if it was the world
that is rotating. That is why we say the MM experiments can only prove aether
drift or earth rotation, not one or the other. However Roberts point that there
is lack of drift commensurate with a solar orbital speed favors the former.

It is essential we get serious with these aether drift experiments, and I feel
that much more accuracy and definition will be found by powerful short signal
bursts at the moon, probably Laser. The moon will travel quite a few miles in a
second of the orbit of the sun.

We must navigate using heliocentric computations  Big grin.

Even though the moon imbedded in this aether is moving around the world nearly
once a day, it has its own relative orbit of 28 days, and one real rotation
within the aether of 28 days. .

Heliocentric appearances and measurements are maintained. If you have GWW CD,
look at the geocentric daily orbit  animation, and as everything in the system
rotates around the world, think of the rotation as being a solid aether. A
rotating LP record came to mind.  It satisfies my graphical imagination, no
great imagination being necessary to extend this into three dimensions.