[geocentrism] Re: Windstorms

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:08:34 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B
From Bernie Brauer Fri Apr 27 15:00:08 2007
Forgetting about altitude, here are the various speeds that the Earth's gaseous
atmosphere would have at various latitudes at sea level if the Earth were
rotating. This would create tremendous windstorms:
0 degrees, equator - 1038 mph
10 degrees - 1021 mph
20 degrees - 974 mph
30 degrees - 898 mph
40 degrees - 794 mph
50 degrees - 666 mph
60 degrees - 518 mph
70 degrees - 354 mph
80 degrees - 180 mph    bb
If the Earth were rotating, then, at the equator, its surface velocity would be
1038 mph. The atmosphere would also, from your data, be rotating at 1038 mph.
(It hasn't been specified, but I'll state it here -- the motion will be in the
same direction for both objects). I suggest that the conditions would be "Calm".
A similar condition obtains at each of the latitudes you mention.