[geocentrism] Re: Which Eventually Triumphs - heliocentricity or Geocentrism?

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:22:35 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
You are absolutely correct -- I should have made reference to the post to which
I was replying. What happenned was that Bernie B had posted just earlier than I
sat down at the keyboard and while I was working your post arrived also. I
replied to both assuming you both would see the connection. My fault.
The cryptic comment was occasioned by a couple of factors. First, that was not
what my Bible said. Second, it appeared that the scripture in question was
being corrupted, usurped, mis-used. I can't remember whether it is the Bible or
the Quran which forbids meddling with the scriptures but I'm pretty sure at
least one does. It just seemed so improper, especially from two such avid
believers.