[geocentrism] Re: Universal Gravitation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:59:00 +1000

Many thanks Bernie for the links you provide. Some of them have helped my
science, and some have helped my opposition to theirs. It is good that you are
investigating and improving your knowledge. Be careful though. true knowledge
has to be built upon a foundation, else those who have no foundation lead us
astray. Even with the word of God, in His Bible, even if you feel the Holy
Spirit guides your pesonal reading, this does not guarrantee He is guiding the
many men who claim the same and attempt to influence you.

I would like to leave a short modified quotation from solange Hertz, which is
well worth the read. It  is theconclusion to her article The Scientific
Illusion.

"In other words, two faiths are now confronting each other, the one held by
those who believe in God and the other by those who believe in science, for
science in our day has elevated itself to the status of a whole new religion,
whose dogmas need not be proved empirically to be believed, but accepted on its
word alone.

This means that to defeat false science Creationists must be something more
than mere scientists. Instead of meekly restricting themselves to the
artificial terminology invented by the enemy and abiding by its arbitrary
dictates, they must also be apostles of the one true Catholic Faith, boldly
using the metaphysical, yet wholly scientific language of this Holy Faith,
outside of which there is no salvation for science or anything else.

The Word of God must be re-admitted as the incontrovertible, bedrock evidence
it really is, in the natural as well as the supernatural order. And why not?
God's Word is truth itself, the only actuality of which we can be absolutely
certain in this world. It outweighs all natural evidence and supersedes all
natural reasoning. Lying above and beyond every experimental datum, it
automatically invalidates whatever contradicts it. Reassuring as it may be to
discover physical evidence to support revelation, in the final analysis true
faith demands that what God has revealed must be believed on His word alone,
which can never deceive, even if all supporting evidence were lacking or
contrary.

As St. Basil said, "Let us prefer the simplicity of faith to the demonstrations
of reason." After all, like material creation itself, the end of natural
science does not lie in this world.

Borne aloft by the gift of Knowledge conferred by the Holy Ghost, scientists
must look to the Transfiguration of all things in Christ-God if they are really
to explain anything. That is the only direction in which the universe can be
expanding from the here and now into limitless eternity, and it's their duty to
provide the tangible evidence for what is actually going on!

?? ?? ??

Reprinted from a Feb 2003 issue of

The Remnant

Philip