[geocentrism] Re: True or false

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:38:51 +0000 (GMT)

As an aside to this, it is estimated that around 500 PhD theses were written
about Piltdown Man, based only upon plaster casts. Assuming a 20% failure rate,
then 400 got doctorates based upon their analyses of (hoaxed) plaster casts. If
75% of these continued in "research," then 300 ended up in universities,
colleges and natural history museums around the World. By the time the hoax was
exposed (40 years), they would either be dead or retired, but what about all of
their students?

  Neville.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }          True or false, something is certainly
wrong, and some of this is certainly true.  Phil     A Simple Logical Tautology
explains this living Oxy-moron   How could it be that the vast efforts within
standard academic circles are so out of touch with reality??? even with the
most sophisticated scientific equipment ever conceived by man (within our
minuscule recorded history anyway) searching to the far reaches of the universe
???

Astronomers in their haste and anxiety 50 years ago (and prior to sending out
any space probes) decided on four Axioms of Astronomy. So . . . every PhD
awarded in those years has learned and heralded these incorrect concepts (those
who disagreed did not get a PhD) so is it any wonder they all agree?? . . . As
contradictory information came in one piece at a time they continued to put
band-aids on the axioms or discarded the data. . . And this is handed off to
the public through textbooks, news papers, magazines, TV, the evening news and
on and on. . . standard scientists really hate me . . I am bringing this
message directly to the public . . . in a world of government-supported science
and scientists. . .

99% of scientists today repeat what they "know" from something they read. . .
few have taken the painful route to research the many issues for themselves.
PhDs all lined up in a row saying the same things does not make "science" . . .
since they have long since eliminated the "competition" they are free to say
whatever they want unopposed.

That is how we arrived at the mess we are seeing today in this crazy world we
live in. . . Then add in the secret and black ops groups who strive to keep the
public from knowing the truth. Full story: jmccanneyscience.com

 What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your
email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.