[geocentrism] The Nature of Gravity

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:34:37 -0800 (PST)

http://www.kisol.com/science/gravity.htm

  Man's misconception about the nature of gravity is a damning judgement on the
nature of the intellect and its complete inability to lift itself higher.
Everything has to absolutely originate from the earth with no thought given to
the possibility that the origin of all things actually come from above. Hence
we have conceptions like the gravitational attraction of the earth and also of
the individual planets.   Since the intellect has its origin from the earth, it
is therefore not surprising that it places everything that it tries to
investigate on its own level and ascribes the origin of all things to the
earth. It is science that is to blame for all this and not the intellect, or
rather the scientists who attempt to investigate the natural world with a tool
that is no wise endowed with the capacity to do so. How could gravity arise
from the earth? How could each planetary body have its own gravitational force
or attraction? The simplicity in Creation precludes such
 theories.   How could the earth or the other planets for that matter be the
origin for anything? These lie on the lowest plane in the entire Creation and
naturally speaking and when looked out logically, it becomes clear that
whatever lies at the bottom of a strata can never give origin to something that
permeates the whole hence something as fundamental and important as gravity.
The word "gravity" itself denotes something that comes from above, a power that
comes from above the earthly which in the first place gives origin to the
strata or stratification of the entire Creation. It automatically accounts for
the layering of all the structures in Creation depending on their weights.
Since it is a power that comes from above, it permeates everything. It is a Law
of Creation. There is no place in Creation where its effect will not be found
and it is this observation of its pervasiveness that science has erroneously
interpreted by saying that every single planetary body
 has its own gravitational attraction because it looks at things only from its
own perspective which is narrow and earthly with the earth always at the centre
of all happenings. It never occurs to the intellect and hence to science that
the actual reason and the origin for the effects it has observed lie far above
the material world.   Now since the effect of gravity is to be found in all
things then it must be a law. Its all pervasiveness and regularity cannot but
make us conclude that this effect is indeed the result of a law which permits
of no deviation. We all know the characteristics of a 'law'. It is something
that is enshrined and which may not be tampered with or ignored without
consequences.   Now since we are all agreed that this effect of gravity must be
a law and since this law was not one of the man-made ones, where then did it
come from? It is as if this effect of gravity is just there, has always been
there as something natural and as something we have come
 to regard as natural and have thereby taken for granted. Everyone knows it,
even every child.   Since we all regard it as something natural, then it must
be a law of Nature, since Nature is natural. It is therefore one of the natural
laws which cannot be shifted and which never changes. Since it never changes,
we must conclude that it is perfect since immutability is a characteristic of
perfection.   Since it is a natural law - the Law of Gravitation- and since all
natural laws come from God, and since God lies far above the Creations, then
this effect of gravity comes from far above. It comes from God. God is the
Power behind gravity. Gravity is therefore much more than we think. Its
all-pervading nature should have raised our suspicions, since only the Power
from God is all-pervading.   Gravity is therefore a Divine Law in Creation
which permeates everything and is immutable, perfect and just. Its effect is
responsible for the division of Creation into layers depending
 on their weights, whereby we have the spiritual parts of Creation lying higher
and closer to God because they are lighter and the material parts of Creation
lying lower because these are heavier and as such must be placed far away from
God.   We all therefore must rethink gravity. Our fates depend on it since at
our earthly death it also determines which realm we find ourselves, depending
on our spiritual weights. If while on earth we had always regarded the things
of the earth as of paramount importance, then our spiritual weights will be
more, but if on the other hand we had already started to strive after the
spiritual and the noble, then our spiritual weights will be less and we will be
attracted to realms which correspond to our weights, lighter and more luminous.
  Let us begin today with that volition and pray the Lord that we be given the
strength to do so. Amen.