[geocentrism] Re: The Literal Word

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:13:07 +1000

Thats a god response, Neville, and I watch with interest..  However, ypir
position does depend a lot upon how you interpret scripture, and as you have
stated previously, you do not accept the KJV as the inerrant word of God, then
which ?
There is nothing within your quotes that appear to me to give any person the
power to bring down the conversion of bread into His flesh, yet every thing in
scripture points to His giving such to his chosen apostles, even Judas, which
might , if you think about it, explain the bad priests throughout history.
Judas was chosen.

Philip