[geocentrism] "The Foundation of Physchemistry of Micro World"

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:15:28 -0700 (PDT)

http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/index.html

"The Foundation of Physchemistry of Micro World", is the textbook I have been
reading, there are allot of other articles and lectures that can be downloaded.
The textbook is 4 seperate downloads and I think was about 160 pages to print
the whole thing.

This book is well worth reading for anyone who questions relativity, quantum
mechanics, or any aspect of "modern" knowledge. It is a textbook, though, and
if you don't like formula's and thier development you might just skim the book.
It is also translated from russian, so the sentence structue is sometimes a
little off.

JA