[geocentrism] Re: Supplementary to "...supported by facts?"

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:13:47 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
My little piece of rhyming doggerel is in the form of a limerick -- a time
honoured poetic form! Often bawdy but always humourous (except perhaps mine).
Sometimes limerick 'contests' will go on for quite some time before everyone
runs out. At times like that, or when progress becomes laboured, you can
usually top them all and end the affair in raucous laughter with the following
(though I have never been able to determine just why it's funny!)
There once was a man from New York
Who was stung on the nose by a bee.
When asked if it hurt,
He said no it didn't --