[geocentrism] Strongest geocentric evidence?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 08:54:09 -0800

All,

I am currently upgrading the web site a little and I thought that I should present what to me is the strongest case that we have so far in favour of a geocentric universe.

This consists of the "Flower Pattern" of the planets, detailed at

http://www.realityreviewed.com/Flower%20Pattern.htm

and the lack of a required force to keep the atmosphere in line, detailed at

http://www.realityreviewed.com/Restoring%20force.htm

Perhaps you could give these arguments some consideration? In particular, please remember that claims that "other" planets have atmospheres that rotate about them, whether true or not, are of no relevance to life here on the Earth.

Neville.

Get Free 5GB Email – Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!