[geocentrism] Re: Silly season question

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:48:40 +1000

Paul, I respond here to yours re the drill experiment below. It applies also to
your post to Bernie glorifying Stephen Barrett M.D. and his masters the drug
companies. Whilst I do not support Dr. Days view of cancer, I prefer her a
thousand times more than those, who reject laetrile plus enzyme therapy, in the
control of cancer.   Philip.

10 And his disciples came and said to him: Why speakest thou to them in
parables? 11 Who answered and said to them: Because to you it is given to know
the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven: but to them it is not given. 12 For he
that hath, to him shall be given, and he shall abound: but he that hath not,
from him shall be taken away that also which he hath. 13 Therefore do I speak
to them in parables: because seeing they see not, and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand. 14 And the prophecy of Isaias is fulfilled in them,
who saith: By hearing you shall hear, and shall not understand: and seeing you
shall see, and shall not perceive. 15 For the hear of this people is grown
gross, and with their ears they have been dull of hearing, and their eyes they
have shut: lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with
their ears, and understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should
heal them.