[geocentrism] Serious stuff

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 11:26:41 -0800

Can we get down to some serious stuff now, folks?

Rothschild & Co are imploding the global economy (after buying up all the gold and silver first, of course). Bush and Cheney are desperately trying to start WWIII by having the loony of Georgia murder Russian civilians in South Ossetia (thank God that they had not first managed to get Georgia into NATO - you know like the British and French had drawn up treaties with the countries where German civilians, trapped after Jew War I, were about to be butchered, ... Czechoslovakia and Poland, so as to start WWII), NASA is desperately trying to convince everyone that they have landed on Mars, rather than being on the Nullarbor Plain, Dubya is about to declare that Iran has nuked someone with a Pakistani weapon, etc., etc., and all Paul Deema seems to be interested in is a definition of a term from a children's television cartoon.

WOWZERS!!!

Neville
www.realityreviewed.com

P.S. Paul, the context ought to supply you with the definition you so crave.